Terms and Conditions
1. The Taylors of Grampound Referral Scheme is open to existing EMPLOYED staff/clients and ex-staff/ex-clients.
2. The scheme is not open to self employed staff.
3. To qualify for your reward, the referred person must complete their probationary period and 6 months in total employment (Probation is usually three months but may be extended in some circumstances). Your reward will be paid thereafter.
4. The company may terminate employment during the probation period. Your reward will be forfeited in this case.
5. Your referral must not be an ex-employee.
6. To make a valid referral, you must complete this form: CLICK HERE
7. You can refer multiple people and receive £500 worth of One for All vouchers per successful recruited employee that completes their probationary period.
8. The Referrer may be named in communication between Taylors of Grampound and the referred person.
9. The Taylors of Grampound Referral Scheme is only open to UK residents.
10. As an employee if you have been on sick leave for more than 5 days or maternity leave within the last 3 months of referral, any referral reward will not be payable.
11. The referral reward is not eligible to be redeemed against any financial arrears owed to Taylors of Grampound.
12. Referral leads must close within 6 weeks of the referral date. Referrals that do not become employees within this period will not be eligible for the One for All vouchers.
13. Taylors of Grampound reserve the right to cancel/revoke a reward should we uncover or suspect anything fraudulent or abusive to the nature of the Taylors of Grampound Referral Scheme.