Providing adults with long term health needs. 24-hour support at home
This guide has been designed to provide you with information about the benefits of our Live-in Support service. Our Live-in Support service means you or your loved one is provided with full time care and support in the comfort of your own home. Our caregiver will live with you, and provide you, with the level of support that you choose in
a person-centred way.
Our Live-in care service can be used as an ongoing package of care, a short reablement package or respite care to provide a carer or family break.
As part of the Live-in care service our carers will also assist with personal care needs, medication needs, assist with social activities, nutrition and hydration and household tasks.
At Taylors we pride ourselves in delivering a service that is professional, caring and passionate in all that we do. We want to ensure that you are fully supported and
work with you from the very beginning.
• Care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• The provision of Live-in care is quality care which is tailored to your individual needs.
• Our services are available on both a long-term and short-term (respite) basis.
• Regular checks are carried out by care managers, ensuring quality of service, safety and security.
• Reviews of care requirements are carried out 6 monthly or as per a change
• You will receive ongoing companionship and support from your supportive and friendly Care workers.
• The cost of Live-in care is comparable to many residential and nursing care homes.
• Having a caregiver living with you, gives you a devoted person helping you to achieve as much independence as possible.
• Helping you to stay surrounded by your favourite things and memories.
• Helping you to maintain relationships with family, neighbours and friends in your local community.
• We are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission CQC.
Within Taylors of Grampound, much work is done to ensure that a person has the right level of Live-in care and support that they require. This will vary from person to person; we always respect the individual’s needs.A care assessment will be arranged at a date and time that suits you and one of our care assessors will come and carry out an assessment of your needs, requirements and preferences. This assessment will also outline the level of care required and the costs for this.
Each individual care plan and risk assessment is put together in confidence with those that are familiar with existing routines and needs. Each care plan is arranged just how you like it and is designed to meet existing preferences for medications, meals, naps and activities that you like to do. As your needs change, a one to one care plan offers the flexibility to change with those needs.
"Mum thinks the world of you all and dad thinks you do a wonderful role and enjoys chatting to you too. You make such a difference to mums wellbeing."
"It's just the thought of them always being here and listening to us"
"Taylors, I would recommend to anyone. They train their staff well, they never make me feel like I am a 'client' and they help out with household chores but don't make me feel bad if I can't help out. I couldn't want for better. I can't say how much they mean to me. I don't know what the future holds but with them, I feel better about it."
"The manager always rings me up at least once a week."