If you’re finding it difficult to cope with daily routines, such as washing, dressing or getting out and about, it shouldn’t mean sacrificing the control, choice and independence that make you who you are.
You should be able to have the life you know and love, all while getting the care and support that you need. Your home is where your heart is. It’s where your memories are and where you feel comfortable and safe. Your home is where you can be free and can be yourself. You should be able to stay there, whatever care and support you need.
This means that you can maintain your independence in familiar surroundings with peace of mind that you’re always being supported.
We are a family run care service. There’s no underestimating the importance of family.
It should always come first. You should be able to see those closest to you throughout your life.
We provide affordable, flexible home care services to adults of all ages who require assistance including those with disabilities, the elderly or frail and those recovering from operations, accidents or illnesses. Whether you need support by the hour, overnight, or on a live-in basis, we provide quality support staff to help in your own home.
Our support staff have experience in a wide range of complex care needs. We can help with daily living tasks like washing, bathing and dressing, preparing meals and support with eating to more complex care and support like assisting with PEG feeds and tracheostomy care. You can stay in your own home, continue to see your friends and family, and maintain the hobbies and interests that make you who you are.
• Client led service – we offer a ‘meet and greet’ service and a full assessment before
a care service begins. We make sure we completely understand your care/support
• Highest standards – Our support staff are checked and trained to the highest standards by our sister company, Taylors Academy.
• Quality assurance – We have internal systems in place which monitor the full care service. This ensures that we are offering the highest quality service to our clients.
• Client confidentiality – Customer information is only shared once your written agreement is in place and always on a ‘need to know’ basis.
• Transparent culture – We have an open-door policy so that clients have regular contact with a member of the management team.
Our support staff are trained and qualified in a range of skills, including elderly and dementia care, care for people with disabilities and complex needs and for people who display challenging behaviour. Our support staff recognise each person as an individual with a range of unique personal interests and aspirations.
"They always cheer me up when they call."
"The manager calls every fortnight, she is so friendly"
"I'm definitely involved in my care plan, and they listen to my ideas as well."
"Taylors of Grampound are my life line”